Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FORMER EMPLOYEES MESSAGE TO AUTHORS

Dear Victims of Jones Harvest Publishing,
I know it's been a while since I've posted anything here because I've done everything possible to alert potential victims of Jones Harvest Publishing not to be scammed like so so many other authors were, losing thousands of dollars for services that would never be delivered or shoddy services that were performed.

I feel good that by posting my website JonesHavestFraudVictims.com that I was able to stop dozens of potential fraud victims who were smart enough to check the Internet before buying services. Yes, they have thanked me from saving them from the pain that so many of the Jones Harvest authors have suffered.

In spite of Brien Jones' efforts to defame me, lie about me, and make me the scape goat for all of his life's pains, eventually the truth surfaces when authors get robbed. As of this year, I've had authors send me letters of regret for not listening to me before they lost their hopes, dreams, and money to a company that gets by only because of the disinterest of the government of Indiana to prosecute thieves for stealing from hard working and honest people. And yes--I have proof that Jones Harvest has taken the credit cards of authors and put charges on them without permission. In fact, if you are a Jones Harvest author, I strongly suggest you check every credit card bill to see if this has happened to you.

Not only do authors continue to send me their stories, but ex-employees who finally see the true thievery of the operation also continue to contact me. Over the past two years, I have had calls and letters from six former employees. And now, I have been contacted by two more.

The latest employees who have been in touch with me are Donna Hamilton and Dan Grogan. Both of them left the company last month. Authors who call to ask for them are given incorrect information, so they have asked me to clarify the situation. Donna asked me to post this message to you:

Dear Author,

I am sending you this message to clear up any misunderstanding about my former position at Jones Harvest Publishing. A number of authors recently contacted me and stated they were being informed by the Jones Harvest staff that I was on a “leave of absence.” This is absolutely UNTRUE. I have left Jones Harvest due to my own conscience about their business practices which I refused to be part of any longer due to the distressing information that I became aware of in recent months.

Please know that it was always my intention to do an honest job for the authors that I worked with. I know how much your hard work means to you. I also know how hard you worked for the money that you invested to receive publishing and promotional services that you expected to be provided—especially when I promised you that the work you paid for would be done. At the time I sold you these services, I truly believed that you were paying for legitimate services that were being provided by the owners of the company. When I realized this wasn’t the case, I made the decision to leave.

If you have any questions and would like to contact me, please feel free to email me or write to me at dhamilton42f@yahoo.com or call me at 937-692-5736.

Donna Hamilton

I applaud Donna and Dan for taking the route that other ex-employees have taken as far as walking away from the fradulence. If you have concerns or questions, Donna would be happy to clear them up for you. Feel free to contact her.

Best regards,
Bonnie Kaye, M.Ed.

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing - on Brien Jones facebook site his favorite quote is, "A man's character is his fate." I would not want Brien's fate, based on what has been said about his character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name if Robert Tegenkamp and I am the man that finally stopped Brien and Brandy Jones of Jones Harvest having defrauded hundreds of people including myself. I was told by Donna when she worked for Jones that I would not get a refund. I simply replied, “We will see” and so we did. Unfortunately I provided the proof the State needed to finally close down Jones before I recovered my original $980.00 given to them three years ago for my Eternity Code book which I have sense self published, and will be advertised on my own website soon. I gave paper proof of fraud, a copy of my Eternity Code book posted on Jones’ website in 2009 indicating that they had one copy for sale. That is bait and switch, the only violation that the State Attorney could use to shut them down. But that is not enough, I am watching them like a hawk and I will be going after my money they defrauded. In case you are viewing this comment Brien and Brandy, I want you to know you will refund my $980.00 or I am coming to get it. You can’t hide from me or the public and I have nothing better to do.

    ReplyDelete